Have you hit a plateau or are looking forward to jump starting your weight loss plan? Would you like to develop healthier eating habits?
This challenge will help you accomplish your goals!
It Clean Eating Challenge will begin at midnight on Monday, October 17 and last for 10 days.
Just think…..you will be a brand new, healthier you!
Now, here are the rules of the challenge.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
1. You PRESS PLAY (exercise) at least three to Six times a week, depending on your exercise program. Any kind will do…..run, walk, go to the gym or workout at home. It doesn’t matter but you should be active. If you are unsure of what to do, let me know.
2. You EAT CLEAN six days a week. It’s up to you if you want to stuff yourselves like a bell pepper on your cheat day. But, I recommend a cheat MEAL and not a cheat day. Read more on the EATING Clean Portion Below.
3. YOU ARE ALLOWED “ONE ADDITIONAL CHEAT SNACK” in this CHALLENGE PERIOD. That means, out of the challenge, you may treat yourself to ONE CHEAT SNACK (like a cookie) in addition to your cheat meal.
4. This is a SELF MANAGED Challenge at this time so please hold yourself accountable. Feel free to email me (email@example.com) or post on my Facebook group page (you will be added when you join the challenge) your accountability. When you tell someone what you are doing, you usually follow through.
5. You have until Sunday to take your measurements AND pictures. You don’t have to post them or share them with anyone but they will be great for you to compare to after the challenge ends.
THE PRIZE: A MEW You! Imagine what this challenge will do for you and how good you will feel!!!
Okay, listen up! For some folks, eating clean might mean eating one meal a day. That’s not eating clean, that’s starvation. For others, it might mean having a bagel for breakfast, a fruit for lunch, and a salad for lunch and dinner. That’s not really eating clean either. You could be eating little amounts of high fat, high calorie-foods.
So, let’s define the EATING CLEAN GUIDELINES for the Challenge. Remember: this is a challenge. For the next few weeks, you will eat an almost perfect diet with one cheat day per week because you are after REAL RESULTS. So: if you’re ready to take your fitness to the next level, let’s do this!! I’m in! I want a leaner, longer looking body!
EATING CLEAN RULES:
RULE 1: You eat 4 to 6 small meals per day, ideally breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and dinner. That means that you are eating every 2 to 3 hours. Your body needs to be fueled. Eating only breakfast, lunch, and dinner is not okay.
RULE 2: You eat at least 1250 calories (unless you are less than 5 feet tall). I am putting this down because this challenge is about eating clean and being healthy, not about starving yourself. (If you are a club member, you can use the tools to determine the number of calories you should be eating based on your fitness program! If you need help determining this, drop me an email and we can talk.)
RULE 3: This is more like a guideline than a rule. You follow something close to a 40% carbs, 30% protein and 30% fat diet. For those of you doing carb manipulation or following a special plan for diabetics, that’s fine, too. Again, I just don’t want folks to think they are eating clean if they eat 4 bowls of cereal per day. Your meals have to be balanced. (You can can use Free online programs like myfitnesspal.com, Fitday.com or calorie_count.com to help you track your meals both for ratio of carbs, protein, fat and your calories eaten!)
When you combine this challenge with a workout, your results are going to ROCK! Use this example for a time frame of how quickly you could see your results. For example, If you start a 6 week program, like Turbo Jam or Slim in 6, you could be fitting into a slimmer, leaner outfit in no time! Think of all of the fun stuff that you can wear! If you start a 90 day program like P90X or Chalean Extreme, you could be a new you before year end!! It’s right around the corner…..are you ready? Just think, all the family you saw this weekend can be asking you what did you did to reach your goals!
My goal with this challenge is to help you get to where you want to be, the healthy way!!! If you’re unsure of where to start, we can figure it out.
Are you ready? I am! I hope that you join me!
LET’S BRING IT!