Did the Easter Bunny leave you too many eggs?
Maybe you have a wide array of colors and some have stickers and some without. No matter the decoration, they are all very pretty and all created with a lot of love.
You might however, be wondering that you could do with all of them. Today, I want to share with you 10 different ways to enjoy your abundant supply of Easter eggs and add a little variety to your plate.
First, please note that as long as the eggs haven’t sat out for a long period of time, you should be okay. I will say this tough…”When in doubt, ditch!” The last thing you want is an upset tummy. Totally not worth it!
So, here are 10 Hard Boiled Egg Recipe Ideas That Take Minutes.
- Enjoy a hard-boiled egg as a snack with your favorite veggie for a snack.
- Make Deviled Eggs. Use your favorite recipe but instead of the mayo, try plain greek yogurt instead. (It’s really good this way, too!) Garnish with your choice of turkey bacon, chives, olives, etc. Be creative and have fun!
- Add to salads. There are SO many salad variations out there…Cobb, Niçoise, Caesar are some examples.
- Add to soups as a garnish by dicing both the white and the yolks.
- Pickle them. You don’t need many ingredients. Just boiled beats with their juice, sugar, vinegar and salt.
- Make egg salad but jazz it up with curry or turmeric spices to give it a whole new flavor.
- Have a slice of pizza. Take an English muffin half, a slice of tomato, diced egg and a little mozzarella cheese and broil until the cheese has melted. Garnish with fresh basil.
- Top rye bread slices with a spread made from greek yogurt, chopped eggs, and diced gherkins, then garnish with smoked salmon. This makes a delectable appetizer.
- Mix a diced egg into your tuna salad and serve in a lettuce wrap.
- Dice egg, add cooked sausage crumbles, some sautéed green peppers and onions and place on to a whole wheat breakfast wrap. Roll and enjoy!
These are some pretty great ways to use up your Easter eggs and that the whole family can enjoy.
Do you have any additional ways that you can think of to use up a few hard boiled eggs? Leave a comment and let us know. Our community is always looking for ways to live healthy, save money and free up their time.
As always, thank you for sharing!
PS – If you’re diggin’ this kind of content, sign up for our email updates. They are FREE!