November….. it’s a month that a lot of folks mention what they are thankful for. Some post daily on Facebook, others tweet on Twitter but I decided to start a little early this year and tell you my Top 10. And yes, I will continue to post each day online.
1. My Family – Being married and having children isn’t always easy but I would NEVER trade the life I’ve been given. They mean the world to me! And yes, this does include my fur-babies too. 🙂
2. The love and support of grandparents, parents, siblings and niece and nephews – they “get” it! And, the unconditional love is priceless.
3. My Health – It’s not always been the best but I am so grateful being able to breathe, walk and talk to name a few. Thank you God for granting me each and every day on this earth.
4. The ability to learn – Where do I begin? I’ve learned so much about myself over the last few years and I continue to grow. I’ve learned from positive experiences and from some not so positive experiences. But, each time I walk away with some new.
5. My Friends – The friends that I have surrounded myself with are positive role models in the way that I want to live my life. Family, honesty and integrity are an essential part of their lives.
6. My Mentors and Coaches – They are honest with me and continue to PUSH me so that I can achieve my goals.
7. Being my own Boss – I love being able to make my own schedule so that I can do the things that I want to do for my family, for others and for me. I set my own goals, get to travel, get to meet some of the BEST people around and am getting healthier each day.
8. My Clients – YOU motivate me to keep moving and be the best that I can be. As I often put in my emails, YOUR stories may help another person. I often can relate to the emails, the posts, etc. THANK YOU for sharing and trusting in me!
9. Social Media – Yeah, I know that this one might sound corny but really, I am! I’ve met some AMAZING people because of social media. You all know who you are! 🙂
10. Freedom – The ability to be and do and achieve anything I want.