Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below, but these are all products I highly recommend. I won’t put anything on this page that I haven’t verified and/or personally used. See here for a full Disclosure.
Have you been feeling down lately? Like maybe you need a boost of some kind?
It happens to even the best of us where we might have had a bad day or series of bad days. I myself had this happen not that long ago and I had to get myself out of that funk.
How do you beat this feeling though? Today, I thought that I would share a few tips with you that have worked for my personal coaching clients.Try and few and see what works for you.
Feeling like you’re super tired? You’ll want to try these things.
- Get outdoors and breathe in that wonderful fresh air while enjoying a walk.
- Take a cat nap if you feel you need it. Twenty minutes of rest can do amazing things for your body.
- Grab a beverage like water to help rehydrate you. Tired of drinking just water? I get it! Try a fizzy water with lemon or unsweetened ice tea.
- Eat a healthy snack if you’re hungry. Getting the right nutrients in your body can sometimes change things for you too.
- Add a few drops of essential oil to your diffuser. I use lemon, orange and grapefruit which help energize me.
Feeling like you’re overwhelmed and stressed out? You’ll want to try these things.
- What can you delegate, get rid of or accomplish right away so that it feels like a win?
- Take a look at your “to do” list and prioritize the things that you need to do.
- Break down your projects so that they are more manageable.
- Just breathe! Everything is going to work out!
Feeling bad about yourself? You’ll want to try these things.
- Grab your journal and write out what you’re feeling and then take a look back at it. Are the things that you’re thinking about yourself, really real? Here’s 30 Journal Prompts that you can use if you’re struggling to write things down. It’s free! My gift to you.
- Say affirmations all day, every day. Things like “I am worth it.”, “I can whatever I put my mind to.”, or “I believe in me.” are some examples.
- What would your BFF say about you? Call them and chat.
- Write out 5 things that you do well and post where you can see them.
No matter what’s going on in life, remember this. YOU ARE AWESOME! and you’re going to get through this. I’m here rooting you on!
Have a great rest of your day!