I’ve had a few folks ask what the meal plans look like from Beachbody so I thought I would post a day’s worth. This one in particular is based on a 1600 calorie slim down plan and is what I would eat. In my opinion, they are easy to follow and simple to make. I like that! As a busy mom, I need simplicity.
Oatmeal and Blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups cooked oatmeal
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
Raspberry Protein Smoothie
- 1 scoop Beachbody’s Whey Protein Powder
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (unsweetened)
Mix ingredients in blender.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 5 deli slices turkey
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 2 slices raw tomatoes
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
Cottage Cheese with Paprika
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tsp. paprika
Salmon, Brown Rice, Asparagus and Salad
- 4 oz. broiled or baked salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup cooked long-grain brown rice
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped steamed asparagus
- 1 cup sliced raw cucumbers
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar and oil Italian dressing
Today’s Nutritional Index
Because we all have different lifestyles, likes and dislikes, there are custom meal plans that you can create. The Custom Meal Plan option allows you to tailor your food choices to your specific needs. You can change the recommended foods and quantities, and create favorite meals so you’ll always be satisfied.
When you become a club member, you have access to the meal plans, a 10 % discount off of all Beachbody products, tips and tools to help you reach your goals. Want to learn about this and the other benefits of being a club member. Click here.