Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you all a new project that I am involved with that is very near and dear to my heart. It’s called Beyond The Bus Stop. I will be starting a chapter locally in the fall. I’m sure that you are wondering what it is so here is the information about it….
Beyond the Bus Stop Local Chapters are designed to bring mothers together to a monthly meeting so they can inspire and motivate each other in realizing dreams and goals. Beyond the Bus Stop members meet to offer transforming opportunities and support that takes results oriented approach so members can enhance any area of their life. These areas include, but are not limited to: health and wellness, career, relationships, creativity, and overall well-being.
Our Mission is based on the following :
* A mother can fully explore and discover who she is as an individual.
* Open communication between women can empower each individual to live a fulfilling life.
* All women are unique, diverse and have different needs.
* We respect the desire for change and encourage diverse backgrounds.
* We pay it forward by sharing with our community.
* We commit to honesty and integrity.
* All mothers can create a fun and balanced lifestyle.
* We encourage mothers to inspire those around her.
* All women deserve support and recognition for their value as unique individuals.
Who Joins Beyond the Bus Stop?
Members join because of the shifts that occur in life and their desire to connect with other mothers in similar situations. Members include mothers who have left full time employment to be home with their children as well as those who work full time, transitioning back to work or even starting their own businesses.
How do I know if this is for me?
Answer the following questions – if you say yes to any of them, then Beyond the Bus Stop is for you.
* Are you ready to improve an area of your life?
* Are you looking to love your life and not just survive it?
* Are you in need of ‘me time’ to balance out your life?
* Do you want to surround yourself with like-minded women who provide you the support you need to enhance your life or pursue a dream?
* Are you inspired to meet and motivate other mother’s in your community?
* Are you looking for solutions to areas of your life that need changes?
* Do you have a life enhancing business or idea that you want to share with others?
* Are you willing to take 100% responsibility for your happiness?
If you are interested in starting a local chapter or to locate a chapter in your area, please click here.