I was recently contacted to take a look at Blissology.com and share my opinions of the website. After reviewing the site, I think it’s a neat concept that would appeal to anyone that enjoys peace, tranquility, relaxation and Yoga. Think about going on a retreat, taking classes and coming back with a whole new attitude. The retreats are held in the US and Canada so they can be enjoyed by many folks. If you are looking for something fun to do this summer that incorporates exercise and relaxation, this site is definitely worth checking out. Be sure to download the free podcasts as well as take a look at the online yoga studio.
- My Little Mascara Club Review
- Lime and Black Pepper Salsa
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College