On April 1st, I set out to start something that I had begun in January. It was ChaLean Exreme. Due to family illness and an illness of my own, I could not give the program my all and had to quit three weeks in. I supplemented my work out times with Ten Minute Trainer and Turbo Jam and loved every minute of it. Once I had everything under control, I could focus on comitting to a 90 day program. This week, I started the final week of the Burn Phase, the first month of the program. I can’t wait to see what my results are when I do my 30 day measurements next week. I’m really anxious for a positive outcome. I can already tell the differences in my body. It’s taken me a little longer than 30 days to complete the first phase but I am not going to be hard on myself. I’m going to keep moving and work hard!
- My Little Mascara Club Review
- Lime and Black Pepper Salsa
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College