It’s Friday the 13th. Are you superstitious? I’m not and in fact, have several reasons to celebrate today. One of which is that I will be taking a break from blogging. This will be my last post for a week or so. Even though I enjoy keeping everyone up to date on my progress and the latest and greatest in health, wellness and fitness news, I need to take a vacation from time to time. During the next week, I will be focusing on some other things like spending time with some friends and family from out of town. I want to be able to treasure every moment I can with them. So, have a GREAT week and feel free to browse around the blog.
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College
- 10 Weight Loss Affirmations
- How To Make Money Online Shopping With Ebates and Get a $10 Credit
Fortunately, for me, I made it through the day unscathed! cardio exercises