As you may or may not know, I am a chocoholic. I absolutely LOVE chocolate in all forms. So, yesterday when a friend shared this recipe with me, I knew that I had to pass it on to YOU!
What you need:
- 2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 ½ tablespoons sugarless sweetener
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chop the unsweetened chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or double boiler.
- Whisk until chocolate is yummy creamy
- Slowly add cold unsweetened almond milk. Continue to whisk until the mixture turns into a creamy consistency again. This may take a few minutes.
- Add the sugarless sweetener into the mixture and continue to whisk. The mixture will appear watery.
- Put chocolate mixture into fridge for 5 minutes. Don’t skip this step. The chocolate mixture must be at room temperature before adding the Shakeology.
- Whisk in 2 scoops of Shakeology. You’ll notice the mixture turning in a brownie type of batter.
- Put the cooled mixture into a shallow dish and freeze until hard, at least 1 hour.
- When chilled, roll a small amount of truffle mix into a ball. If the mixture becomes too soft to roll, return to the freezer for a short time.
- Drop truffles into unsweetened cocoa powder mixed with sweetener. You can also roll the them in chopped nuts or coconut for a taste sensation!
- Voila! You’re done.
- Store truffles refrigerated in an airtight container.
If you make this recipe, be sure to come back and let me know what you thought of these. And, if you have your own favorite Shakeology recipe, please share with me. I’m always looking for new things. 🙂
Wishing you good health!
Laura Kelly-Pifer is a Fitness Coach who strives to help others by giving hope and support to those that are dissatisfied with their current situation. Whether you are lacking physically, emotionally, financially, or nutritionally she is here to help you see REAL RESULTS!