The first time I ever had this dish was at Bob’s grandma’s house. It’s one that I make today. I really enjoy it and think that it is a great low fat/low cal dish. Great with just about anything!
* 2 small cucumbers, thinly sliced
* 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
* 1 large tomato, halved and sliced
* 3 tablespoons light or fat free sour cream
* 1 tablespoon white vinegar
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a medium bowl, toss together the cucumbers, red onion and tomato. Gently stir in the sour cream, vinegar, salt and pepper until coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.