Okay folks, if you have been thinking about becoming an Independent Beachbody Coach, here is a little more incentive for you to start today! Doc is sponsoring this great contest for you to participate in.
Just like last year, the prize is great!
You and up to 4 guests will be Doc’s guest for 7 nights at the fabulous Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman – voted 2009 Luxury Travel Advisor – Best Luxury Family Resort in the World and 2008 Condé Nast Traveler – Readers’ Choice Awards #1 Resort in the Caribbean.
This incredible private poolside 2,400 sq. ft. residence is exquisitely furnished with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths, and a private patio overlooking a lush tropical garden, just a few steps from the pool and world-famous Seven Mile Beach.
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, in the heart of Seven Mile Beach, is truly one of the finest resorts in the world. Among its features are Blue Tip, a world-class Greg Norman-designed golf course; Silver Rain, the first La Prairie Spa in the Caribbean; two restaurants by acclaimed chef Eric Ripert from New York’s Le Bernardin; a Nick Bollettieri designed tennis program tennis with both clay and grass courts; the Ambassadors of the Environment Ritz Kids program designed by Jean-Michel Cousteau; and the incomparable service of the Ritz-Carlton.
The condo normally rents out for as much as $2,000 or more per night! But one lucky coach will stay on Doc for a week! Sorry, airfare not included (See below).
The contest runs from June 6th through August 29th, 2009.
To qualify to win, you must:
1. Be a Beachbody coach in Doc’s downline. Laura is one of my coaches.
If you are not a coach yet, what are you waiting for? Sign up with Laura who showed you this or click here and then The Become a Coach button! You will then be in Doc’s downline if Laura is your coach.
2. Talk to people.
Document that you’ve talked with 25 or more people about Beachbody products or coaching. Email does not count, it must be in person, over the phone, via Skype, or some other live verbal method of communication. You can initiate contact by email, but cannot count a contact until you’ve actually talked to them.
3. Build your business.
Personally sponsor two new coaches during the contest period. You and your 2 new coaches must all be active by the end of the day (Midnight Pacific time) on August 29th.
Achieving the above will give you an entry in the drawing for a trip-of-a lifetime to the Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman. One coach will be picked to win the trip from all the eligible entries.
Chances of winning will be related to the total number of eligible entries. This is not open to all 20,000+ coaches in Team Beachbody. This is only to Doc’s downline- about 300 or so. Of that group, not everyone will qualify. In fact for last year’s contest we only had about 10 eligible entries! Your chances to win will be phenomenal. You may never have such good odds for such a big prize again!
Stack the odds: Build your business bigger!
If you want to improve your odds even more, just add more coaches. After you meet the initial qualifications, every additional coach that joins your team will earn you one additional entry in the drawing.
How to enter:
Email me your list of at least 25 contacts with the date of contact for each person along with the names of all your active coaches who have joined during the contest dates (6/5-8/29). Email must be received by me before midnight Pacific on 8/29. Use this form if you like, or make your own. We’ll do the drawing shortly after the contest ends- date and time TBA- live over the internet.
Could it get any better?
Of course. If at least 10 different coaches qualify for the drawing, with at least 6 coming from each of Doc’s left and right legs, he will pay for your airfare! Up to $800. (Multiple entries in the drawing by the same coach only count as one coach for this purpose.)
Use this contest to help grow your business!
Use the contest as a conversation starter. Tell people that you are trying to win a trip to Cayman Islands. You need to talk to at least 25 people about this cool way to lose weight while making money at the same time.
This is also great opportunity for coaches to build their Beachbody business quickly. Every new coach you sign up is automatically eligible to enter the contest, too! The sooner they sign up, the more time they have to complete the eligibility requirements.
1. Don’t sue Doc. By entering the contest, you agree not to sue Doc for any reason in the world (relating to this contest). Ever! Doc is doing this as a benefit to his coaches. It is supposed to be fun and help you build your business. Not a source of stress and liability for him!
2. Don’t wreck the place. This is Doc’ personal condo. Please treat it well!
3. Keep it clean. Doc’s condo is for sale. If you are the winner, staying there for the week, you must keep it clean and agree to allow Doc’s real estate agent in for showings if any are requested.
4. Since the condo is for sale, it might sell before you have a chance to stay there. If that is the case, Doc agrees to put up 2 people at the Westin or Hyatt (my discretion) just down the beach. The odds of that, in the current real estate market, are pretty small.
5. If Doc gets a renter during the time you are scheduled to stay, Doc may have to change your scheduled dates of stay or put you up at the Westin or Hyatt. Again, unlikely, but possible. please be flexible with him.
6. Travel will be at a mutually agreed upon date between Sept. 27 and Nov. 21st, 2009. He may be able to extend these dates, but he won’t know until later in the year.
6. He may change or add rules at my discretion.
7. Don’t forget rules 1 and 2.
Good luck! Does this sound interesting? Want to learn more about the Beachbody coaching opportunity? Contact Laura today!