Don’t you just hate it when you have a set back? I do and it’s what has happened to me. For the last week and a half, I have not been able to exercise like I want. Sure, I can take a walk and do extra things like raking leaves, painting or something else physical but that isn’t enough for what I am working for. I need an activity that will help me burn more calories. Until my body is completely better though, I’ll have to settle for what I can do. I can’t afford another injury. So, along with the activities I can do, I will need to make sure that my eating is right on track. I will need to focus on consuming lots of the right foods and within my caloric range. I know from that this will work in the meantime. I can do it and so can you!
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College
- 10 Weight Loss Affirmations
- How To Make Money Online Shopping With Ebates and Get a $10 Credit