What a year 2011 has been for me. I can’t believe all of these things have happened. When I look back, I am in awe of what I’ve been able to accomplish and know that 2012 is only going to be even better!
Some of the highlights:
- Watched my Mother defeat Breast Cancer.
- Led back to God.
- Was able to quit my Full Time J.O.B. and become a Work at Home Mom fulfilling my life long dream of helping others.
- Went on an awesome Girls only Caribbean cruise. What a BLAST!!!
- Celebrated my 3rd Beachbody coaching anniversary.
- Found a Doctor to help treat my RA and is actively working with me to get it under control.
- Had some amazing people brought into my life who have changed me.
- Traveled all over the country…including Washington DC, Dallas, Santa Monica, LA, Niagara Falls, Eastern NC and even further to The Caribbean.
- Started War on Debt.
So, Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012!! Thank you for being a part of this year!