I am hoping that someone may be able to help me out with a pet related question that I have. My dog Laney, a 5 year old Cocker Spaniel, has a terrible hot spot. She has had it most of her life. It sometimes gets so bad that she will rub it raw. She isn’t able to lick it because of it’s location but will use the back of a chair if needed to soothe her discomfort or anything else that she can find. We rub her all the time. In the past I’ve used anti-itch medicine, bag balm, she has had Cortisone shots, allergy pills and Prednisone. I would like to know if anyone has any tips or tricks so that we can help her out. I would greatly appreciate it!
- My Little Mascara Club Review
- Lime and Black Pepper Salsa
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College