The Holidays are approaching and with that comes parties, all sorts of other gatherings and boat lots of fun. Unfortunately for many folks, the average weight gain this time of year is 10 pounds. What if I told you that you don’t have to give up your fun and you can still have better health and lose weight in the process? You’ll be able to enjoy wine and chocolate and delicious food! You can still attend those parties without the guilt and you’ll have the tips and tools to help you stay on track. Introducing the 21 Day Fix. Just 30 minute workouts and an easy portion control system. If I can do this, so can you.
The Monday after Thanksgiving, our group will begin. We will shred away the pounds for 21 days, leading up to Christmas.
There will be:
- NO Expensive Gym Memberships or Contracts.
- NO Embarrassing Classes. You do this in the comfort of your own home.
- NO Boring Diet Food. You’ll enjoy foods that taste good and that your whole family will like.
- NO Leaving Home or Getting Up Early. You’re free to workout when it fits your schedule.
We will follow SIMPLE FITNESS using 6 easy-to-follow workouts on 2 DVDs. Each workout is 30 minutes long. All workouts can be modified to fit your physical needs.
- Upper Fix. Targeted resistance training helps shape your chest, back, shoulders, arms, and abs.
- Lower Fix. Firm and tone your entire lower body while you blast fat and burn calories.
- Total Body Cardio Fix. Keep your heart rate up and your metabolism revved high long after the workout is over.
- Cardio Fix. Get your heart pumping and your body moving as you melt away the pounds.
- Pilates Fix. Strengthen your core, elongate your muscles, and firm your hips and thighs.
- Yoga Fix. Improve your balance, flexibility, and strength as you help relax your muscles.
We will follow a SIMPLE EATING plan. Forget about ounces, cups, and calories. These seven color-coded containers deliver exactly the right portions every time, so you never eat too much or too little. Fill them up with as much food as you want—if it fits, you can eat it!
Blue—Healthy Fats and Cheese
2 Orange—Seeds and Oils
Our Group is for you if:
- You lack portion control.
- You have weight to lose.
- You want your weight loss plan to be simple.
- You don’t want to track calories, cups, ounces ,etc.
- You are ready to break bad habits.
- You need accountability and support.
My Honest Review of the 21 Day Fix:
This is my favorite program hands down. It’s not boring, it keeps me entertained and I feel like the 30 minutes flies by when working out. There is no need for workout equipment other than weights or bands and I like the fact that I can modify the workouts to work for me when my Rheumotoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia are bothersome.
I like that I can still have wine and eat foods that taste delicious. In other programs, I felt limited. Not with “The Fix.” I still enjoy pizza, chicken picatta and many other amazing dishes and I can still go out to dinner simply because I’m armed with the tips and tools shared in this program.
See what the 21 Day Fix has done for others:
YOU’RE INVITED TO JOIN US!
When: Monday December 1, 2014- Sunday December 21, 2014.
Cost: You only need to have the 21 Day Fix program and food. I’ve included my coaching as a gift to you.
You’ll Need: The 21 Day Fix Workout Program, plus your food. Shakeology is an option.
Registration Closes: Friday, November 21, 2014. Limited to 10 people.
To be a part of our Group, you will:
- Commit to using the 21 Day Fix for 21 Days.
- Be added and ask to engage in a secret Facebook group for 21 Days.
- Be willing to be honest with me. I want to know what’s going on so that you get the best results.
I’m excited about this group and have faith that you will have fun and shred away the pounds this holiday season. Please complete the form located below so that we can get you started. If you have any questions, please contact my team and I at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to assist you.