The other day, I received notification that I had been awarded The Honest Scrap Award from Living Smart Girl. Thank you Sheila Rae for sharing this with me!
Here are the rules:
1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2) Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
3) Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.
Well I have so many blogs I follow, and love that it is hard to pick just 7, but here goes.
This and That
Momma D Jame
‘Manda blogs about
Moomettesgram’s Favorite Recipe Blog
Ok.. Now for the 10 Honest things about myself.
1) I ‘m not a perfectionist but I do like things done right as I hate having to do them over.
2) I love my dog Laney as if she were my own child.
3) I enjoy wine and rum way too much!
4) I know I am capable of doing anything I want but my heart has to be in it or else I’ll end up hating it.
5) My family is my world.
6) I still think Duran Duran is the best band ever and love Simon Le Bon.
7) Some of the greatest friends I have met online.
8) I hate that I live so far away from family and friends.
9) I never thought that I would enjoy ecercise but actually do. It just took me a while to find what I liked.
10). I’m a workaholic.
Hope you all have a great day!