Earlier this week, I decided to take part in Meatless Monday. Just as you think, it’s a day set aside in which I won’t eat any meat. The goal of this movement is to help reduce meat consumption 15% in order to improve personal health and the health of our planet. I’ve VERY excited to participate in this. If you are looking for meatless alternatives, please check out the website. There are some great meal ideas listed as well as information on how you can join the movement.
- My Little Mascara Club Review
- Lime and Black Pepper Salsa
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College