I wanted to introduce you to another member of my coaching team. Meet Coach Amy! Amy is a 34 year old mother of three young boys and is a full time 3rd grade teacher. Amy told me that she had always led a very active life until pregnancy after pregnancy packed on the pounds for her. About 6 months ago, she had gastric bypass surgery for health reasons. Since then, she has lost 94 pounds and is off all medication. She has rediscovered herself and her love of sports and fitness. She continues to lose weight and wants to be able to keep it off for life and that is where Beachbody helps her. Amy wants to be able to create the healthy life that she wants and deserve. At the same time, Amy wants to teach her family and friends what fitness is all about and how much fun it can be. Come visit her website and be sure to check out her blog!
- My Little Mascara Club Review
- Lime and Black Pepper Salsa
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College