Last year, Bob hit a major milestone. He turned 40! Knowing that I was on a mission to better my health, he decided to join me so that he could support me while also improving his own lifestyle. Having had prior experience as an athlete in High School and as veteran in the US Marine Corps, Bob knows that physical activity is needed for good health and tries to teach that to our 2 daughters. He takes time to help them with their softball and swimming teams when he can. Both girls enjoy this special time with their dad. He loves old cars, just about any sport and Texas Hold’em Poker. He looks forward to working with people that are new or experienced athletes and can help anyone at any fitness level. If you would like Bob to help coach you or you have an interesting in the coaching opportunity, please click here .
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College
- 10 Weight Loss Affirmations
- How To Make Money Online Shopping With Ebates and Get a $10 Credit