The last year has been a challenge in regards to my fitness goals. I’ve had some limitations which didn’t allow me to always give 100% of myself and occasionally my motivation lacked. There were also times in which I did a SUPER job. Regardless, I am proud of my efforts and know that I am one step closer to achieving my goals.
I took time over the weekend and decided to write down what I consider to be “MY Blueprint for Success” and wanted to share it with you. If you haven’t done anything like this, I encourage you to write down your goals and post them somewhere.
1. Exercise daily OR engage in some type of physical activity each day.
2. Eat well balanced meals and snacks.
3. Keep portions under control. Don’t “eyeball” it but measure.
4. Reduce sodium consumption.
5. Set monthly goals, take before and after pics and stats.
6. Drink MORE water.
7. Check in with my Beachbody Coach/Accountability partner more often.
8. Journal my food intake and exercise routine regardless of what I do. Don’t allow one meal or one day to ruin all that I have worked for.
9. Re-evaluate my fitness and nutritional goals and needs periodically.
10. No Excuses!