This morning, my husband asked me what my New Year’s Resolution was and that got me thinking. My resolutions have always centered around weight loss by the time vacation rolled around. Did it ever happen? Nope! I was always the same size or had gotten bigger. It was so frustrating but at the same time, it was my fault and I couldn’t blame anyone else. I didn’t really put any effort into it. I wouldn’t exercise and even though I ate fairly healthy, I drank like a fish. When I would binge eat, I gave 100%. This last part of this year I’ve had an amazing journey with my weight loss. I actually have been productive; exercising and eating right. Both my heart and my head are into this time and I found that with the right exercise program, exercise can be fun. I don’t think of it as work anymore and actually look forward to it. Who would have ever thought that!?! So for 2009, my resolution is to continue my routine and to get better at it. I’m going to stop stressing about my weight and just do it. No more excuses!
- My Little Mascara Club Review
- Lime and Black Pepper Salsa
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College