This weekend, I had lots of time to reflect on my own fitness journey and thought about what really held me back. Was it exercise or was it nutrition? For years, it was both until 2004 when I learned to eat better. I never really exercised up until then so anything more than walking around the mall was a milestone. During 2005, I lost my job due to corporate downsizing. Everything I worked so hard to lose, I gained back. It wasn’t until Fall of 2008 that I decided to to put an end to this roller coaster ride and use Beachbody‘s programs to allow me to get to my goal. Each day I have made better and better choices. I’ve learned that I have to be patient with myself and my progress. I hope that you too, are making progress and getting one step closer to where you want to be. If you find yourself having difficulty reaching your goal and need some extra help and support, let me know. I’ve been there and every where in between.
- My Little Mascara Club Review
- Lime and Black Pepper Salsa
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College