I just love Mexican cuisine and this is a great side dish. I like to eat it as a snack or along with my meal. It’s great with tortilla chips and is so quick and easy to make. Enjoy!
* 1 medium tomato, diced
* 1 onion, finely chopped
* 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
* 2 sprigs fresh cilantro, finely chopped
* 1 green onion, finely chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. In a medium bowl, combine tomato, onion, jalapeno pepper (to taste,) cilantro and green onion. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until evenly distributed. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serves 4.