Setting positive, realistic goals for yourself will help you stay committed on track. Your goal can be dropping a clothing size, reducing your waistline by an inch or drinking 8-8 oz. glasses of water everyday. Even small changes should be celebrated. Think about your main goal and then break it down. For instance, my goal for this month is to loose 3 total inches. I don’t care where but would like to see an overall loss. What are some of your goals for this month?
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College
- 10 Weight Loss Affirmations
- How To Make Money Online Shopping With Ebates and Get a $10 Credit