On average, Americans eat way too much and don’t get enough physical activity each day. Are you one of them? Unfortunately, these habits have made us one of the heaviest nations in the world! I believe most of us would like to eat better and exercise more so I’m going to share with you some information on how you can do just this.
1. Eat breakfast each and every day. This one meal jump starts your day by keeping your mind alert and giving you more energy.
3. Drink your water. You’ll want to drink at least eight 8 ounce glasses. Doing so will keep you hydrated and also curb your hunger.
4. Snack smartly. You’ll want to choose healthy snacks throughout the day to keep your body properly fueled.
5. Be active. Find an activity that you enjoy and get moving.
6. Write it down. Journal your food intake, your exercise and your mood. You’ll be able to see where you might be over/under eating for example.
These are just a few of some of the small changes that you can implement today. Gradually switching to these, as well as cutting calories and watching portion sizes will help you see changes on the scale. Changes made a little at a time will add up into a healthier lifestyle.
If you aren’t sure where to start or are struggling, please reach out to me. I am here for you!