As a full time, working mom, I sometimes find it hard to find time to exercise or eat right. It seems as though we’re always on the go. Not because we’re involved in lots of things but because my girls are 3.5 years apart and that means that usually they aren’t always on the same team. I’ve had to learn to make time for me. I schedule my workouts, just like a business meeting or Doctor’s appointment. I’ve learned that I’m just as valuable as everyone else! I need to be healthy and happy to be able to do all of the “Mom” things that I want and need to do. I’ve also learned that the crock pot can be one of the best investments out there. It seems as though everyone is always starving by the time we make it home. They are great for healthy soups or cuts of meats with lots of veggies. These are just two of the many things that I have learned to do for me and my family. If I can be of any help to you and your personal goals, please let me know; I’d love to help!
- My Little Mascara Club Review
- Lime and Black Pepper Salsa
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College