Today’s post is about my family. As you can see from the picture above, we are working together to improve our health. Not only does it help us physically but brings us closer as a family. As my children grow older, their dependence on me will lessen. I can only hope, that these type of family outings and activities will continue as they grow. I am so happy and thankful to have them apart of my life and so glad that we are working out together. It benefits us all in so many ways! Thank you Bob, Bailey and Morgan for helping to keep me motivated to stay in shape! I love you all….
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College
- 10 Weight Loss Affirmations
- How To Make Money Online Shopping With Ebates and Get a $10 Credit