Today is the day where we start our 100 Point Challenge! For me, coming off of vacation, this could not come at a better time. I’ve over indulged in some less than healthy items and had limited exercise over the last two weeks. I’ll treat this challenge as a detox, removing the toxins that I put there. It’s been almost a year since I committed myself to making better and healthier choices. I will not allow defeat! So today, I am renewing my commitment to be a better me! I am extremely proud of my hard work to date but know that I have room for improvement. Whether or not you participate in this challenge is up to you. Find something or someone who will help motivate you to keep working towards your goal. You will get there!!
- My Little Mascara Club Review
- Lime and Black Pepper Salsa
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College