Finding the right tools to help you achieve your goals is soooo important. Here are a few that I recommend starting with.
1. A food scale, measuring cups and spoons – Refer to the nutrition labels on the foods you buy for the proper portion sizes. Moderation is key.
2. A nonstick pan – The less butter and oils you cook with the more calories you save.
3. Reusable water bottles – Make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of 8 oz of water each and everyday.
4. An oil spray can – Spritizing your oil saves many more calories that pouring it in.
5. A pedometer, heart rate monitor or BodyBugg – Keeping track of your activity level will show you where you need to improve upon.
6. Journal – Logging your meals, online or off, will keep you honest with yourself and where you need to make changes.
These are 6 simple steps to making a lifetime of healthy changes. Need more help, contact me.