Here is a little humor to start your weekend. I hope you enjoy The Top 10 Diet Excuses.
* But the doughnut was calling my name.
* But it was my birthday, so I had to eat the whole cake.
* I had to get the bitter taste out of my mouth from eating the so-called dish,
so I had an ice cream.
* If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
* If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
* If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
* Cookie pieces contain no fat — the process of breaking causes fat leakage.
* Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Examples are peanut butter on a knife making a sandwich and ice cream on a spoon making a sundae.
* Only eat things that have been broken into pieces; that way, all the calories fall out.
* Chocolate is a vegetable. How, you ask? Chocolate is derived from cacao beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.