If you have been following my blog, you know that I love ChaLean Extreme and mentioned following the 90 day schedule. It’s a wonderful program! Unfortunately though, I haven’t been able to follow it as my guidebook states. We have had so many illnesses in my family over the last 2 months that I have had no structured workout time. It’s been more of a mix of whatever I could fit in. Thankfully, I have been maintaining my weight. No gain, no loss but just the same. I’m really sad that I haven’t lost anything more but also realize that it is me, not the programs that are the reason. I haven’t been giving it my all and hence the reason my body isn’t changing like I want it to. If you want to loose weight, you have to stick with it and make sure that you are eating right too. That is one thing that I have been doing. Eating right actually comes easy for me. I’ve done it for so long that it feels weird to not eat healthy. Don’t get me wrong, I still eat/drink things like chips and dips, wine, etc. but just try to cut back so that we I do, it is more of a treat. This week, I am working on putting a workout each day back into my schedule. Taking some “Me” time. If you are struggling with your weight, take a look at what you are doing to see where you might need to tweak. If you need help, I would be happy to talk to you. Just let me know! We can work together to find the solution.
- My Little Mascara Club Review
- Lime and Black Pepper Salsa
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College