I thought I would update you all on how I am doing with the 20 day challenge. Today begins week 2. I’m actually finding it to be much easier than I had anticipated. Never having just ate from the first two tiers of Michi’s Ladder (at least not for an extended period of time), I was a little intimidated that I wouldn’t be able to pull it off. So far, I’ve done really well and I’m quite pleased with myself. I am hoping by day 20 that I will notice a difference both mentally and physically. For all of you that are participating in the challenge with me, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! It is worth it and I am excited to be able to share this journey with you.
- My Little Mascara Club Review
- Lime and Black Pepper Salsa
- How To Have Life/Work Balance As A Busy Mom
- How To Become A Mystery Shopper And Make Money NOW!
- 6 APPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MONEY TODAY!
- How To Build A Biz While The Kids Are Home On Break
- 5 Money Making Activities That You Can Do Quickly!
- 4 Things To Know When You Have Limiting Beliefs
- Confessions Of An Almost Empty Nester
- What Your Teen Needs To Do To Get Into College