Do you have a job that required you to spend a lot of time at the computer? Here is one way to strengthen your wrists.
1. Sit up straight in your chair.
2. Hold your arms straight out in front of you.
3. Turn your palm down to face the floor, fingers stretched out straight. Your arms should be parallel to the floor.
4. Inhale as you lift your fingers up, bending from the wrists so that your palms face away from you like you were hand-signaling an oncoming truck to stop.
5. Feel that stretch? That’s a good thing. Just go easy, don’t turn a stretch into a strain.
6. Exhale as you lower your palms again, continuing until your fingers are pointing at the floor. Your arms should stay in the same position, just bend from the wrist. You should feel a nice stretch in your forearm.
7. Repeat several times.